Monday, February 14, 2011

thks.....ivy. :)

wahahaha........thanks Ivy khaw..U r my first blog follower in my entire blog life. since i start this blog.... =)


U might think is too over reaction but is true mah..

Yesterday is Valentine day. What a sweet day. It could happen to any one of u. Mayb u feel happy. Boring. Sexy. Romantic. Waiting for a sursprise? or whatever.

For mine. As a married woman. is just another day w a bit luvly colour... no flower. no candle light. no window side. Just a normal take-away Pizza Hut,share w my B. I dun really like pizza but their chicken wingsss,Yummy. Again, thanks Honey for accept who i am n the way i accept u too.

M no religion person. But still i hv to thank god for this. My family. My friends.

Happy belated V-day!!!




P.s.: For those "boikot" V-day. Go to H. Think of other else not juz bcoz ur foolish thinking. Keep that in ur mind. Dun do stupid act in tv and spread ur nonsense.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pet猫猫, i'm here to visit you....thank u for visiting me.....:) u r more than welcome....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome since i knw we have quite similiar story in life..

    ReplyDelete